OPI Lollipop Nails

29.4.16







OPI's nail polish collections are getting more and more popular and better! This is the first manicure post in which I wear an OPI nail polish and I'm so excited! :)

To find out more about this manicure, just keep reading!

    Let's start!






To begin with, I painted my nails with two thin coats of "501" by Christian Artesio. It is a regular white nail polish.

Then, I used some nail vinyls stickers in the shape of a thick line and I placed them diagonally on each nail. 



I used one coat of "539" of Christian Artesio for the botton half of the nail plate. It is turquoise and if it is painted over a white nail polish, it really stands out!





I used "Just Lanai-ing Around" by OPI Nail Lacquer. I love it because it is a shimmering pink nail polish and it dries really quickly and I like a lot its application and its long brush!








Finally, I used a glossy top coat to seal the manicure.









Thank you for reading!

If you love manicures, you can always subscribe to my blog♥


My social accounts:


♥ Instagram

♥ Twitter

♥ Pinterest


Next post  (8.5.16)



See you soon,
Giwtavr


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews